Xperience Kelowna is happy to remain open in conjunction with the BC Health Ministers’ and WorkSafeBC’s guidance and policies. The health and well being of our customers and our staff are something we have always taken very seriously. We strive to offer you, your friends and family a safe, clean, and fun place to go. Here’s an updated list of what are doing to fight the spread of COVID-19:
- Continuing to thoroughly clean and sanitize all flat surfaces, high touch surfaces, all door handles, the lobby desk, debit machine, the sign in table, and washrooms after every group. We’ll also disinfect equipment in the escape rooms and virtual reality stations prior to each group starting their experience.
- Only allowing 1 group of a maximum 6 people every half an hour. Groups are asked to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the game to allow us time between groups’ arrivals. If your group is late, you may be asked to wait outside so we can setup the group that is on time, and you will lose playtime as a result. We also expect that all players will follow the rules set fourth by the government and will keep their playing groups limited to their household family. We are not responsible for any exposure or spread due to players not following proper BC Health orders. Each person is responsible for maintaining their own person to person exposure.
- Scheduling only 1 staff member during games.
- Asking players to wait and sign waivers at the top our stairs prior to entering the lobby. This allows us to control the environment in our lobby as we setup players and take payments.
- Asking customers to exit the building using the backdoor to prevent coming into contact with others.
- Staff will continue to wear masks & gloves.
- Face masks/coverings have been mandatory for players since August. This is now being mandated and enforced province-wide in all indoor settings that are not the players’ home as part of a public health order. If you do not have one, we will provide them for $1 each. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority.
- We’ve taped “x”s on the floor where we will ask customers to stand, which helps ensure we can keep groups of players 6 feet (2 m) apart.
- We will still NOT be taking player pictures for the foreseeable future. This is so our staff do not have to touch player’s belongings. We will also stop offering lockers for player belongings for the foreseeable future.
Update: Nov 27, 2020
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
Thank you for your continued support,
The Team at Xperience Kelowna