We will be open 4 days a week, and are following guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our players. We are open 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM Fridays & Saturdays, and 1:30 PM to 8:30 PM Sundays & Mondays. Here’s a list of what we currently do to fight the spread of COVID-19:
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing all flat surfaces, high touch surfaces, all door handles, the lobby desk, debit machine, the sign in table, and washrooms after every group. We’ll also disinfect equipment in the escape rooms and virtual reality stations prior to each group starting their experience.
- Only allowing 1 group of a maximum 6 people every half an hour.
- Scheduling only 1 staff member during games.
- Asking players to wait and sign waivers at the top our stairs prior to entering the lobby. This allows us to control the environment as we setup players and take payments. We will NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH AT THIS TIME.
- Asking customers to exit the building using the backdoor to prevent coming into contact with others.
- Wearing masks & gloves.
- Face masks/coverings are now mandatory for players. If you do not have one, we will provide them for $1 each. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority.
- Taping “x” on the floor where we will ask customers to stand, which helps ensure we can keep groups of players 6 feet (2 m) apart.
- We will NOT be taking player pictures for the foreseeable future. This is so our staff do not have to touch player’s belongings. We will also stop offering lockers for player belongings for the foreseeable future.
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
Thank you for your continued support,
The Team at Xperience Kelowna